Shield Anchor – SHA
Typical Applications:For fixing: steel constructions, handrails, consoles, brackets, ladders, gates and spacing designs.
- Assembly detachable, multiple removing and fixing.
- Low energy impact, power-saving assembly.
- Force controlled expansion.
- Flexibility inside threaded anchor.
- Variable length and art of threaded rods or bolts.
- By tightening the screw, the cone pulls into the sleeve and tense against the drill hole.
- Small edge distance and small distance between anchor.
- Expansion elements are held together by a spring.
- Optimum taper nut angle for maximum expansion.
- Pressed steel segment ensures consistent dimensional accuracy.
- Provide a projecting stud to support fixture during installation and removal.
- Suitable for use in concrete, natural stone, brick and sand stone.
- Zinc Plated Steel
- Stainless steel [ SS 304 (A2), SS 316 (A4) ].